There are many ways in which you can make a real difference to the people helped by Supportive.
Through becoming a corporate partner your company will benefit through various marketing and promotional opportunities which arise through our links with local media and the local community.
Local communities really feel connected to businesses that show they care enough a make a real difference with smaller, local charities. Not only does it encourage the public to use your service but employees enjoy being part of a team who are giving back to a worthy cause.
- There are a number of options your business can take in showing your support to the charity:
- Make us your preferred charity of choice
- Become an official sponsor
- Choose to match fund or sponsor and event throughout the year
- Employee fundraising eg dress down day
- Organise a Team Building day to raise money and bring employees together
- Hold a golf day, clay pigeon shoot
- Attend our Charity Ball
- Organise a challenge
- Payroll giving
- Gifts or services in kind
If you would like to discuss our sponsorship package please contact Tracy on 07894 072197
Become a member of the 1994 Value Guild
For just £19.94 a quarter you, or your organisation, can become a Corporate Sponsor of Supportive.
As a valued member of the Guild you will receive:
- Acknowledgement of your support by way of your logo on our website and social media pages and our logo on your site (where applicable)
- Your logo on one of our PTS vehicles
- Inclusion within our quarterly newsletter, which you will receive via email.
- A Certificate to acknowledge your support
- Volunteer opportunities for your employees
- A boost to your social value
- Invitations to Supportive corporate/charity events
- The recognition that you are doing something great!
For more information on this and other ways that your business could support us please contact Tracy Hutchinson.
There are many ways in which you can support the work we do at Supportive. With your help we can continue to offer the invaluable service we offer to older and vulnerable people and their families. You can take part in one of our organised events. Remember we receive no government funding and rely on your generosity.
If you are organising a fundraising event we want to help you make it a smooth and successful experience by offering as much support as possible.
To do this we will need to know the details of your event.
Please fill in the contact form below and provide us with as much information as possible.
If you require a representative at the event please let us know as soon as possible so we can organise your request in time.
Display our information and donation boxes
We would welcome the opportunity to come to your organisation and talk to you and your staff about the ways that you can Help Supportive.
By leaving one or two of our donation boxes in and around the premises, you help remind people that there is a charity out there that can support vulnerable people in County Durham, and might just raise us some funds at the same time.
We produce and distribute a quarterly newsletter, which is available on this site, through social media and often goes out to over 1000 households in County Durham. We offer advertising space within those magazines to businesses at a reasonable rate, or you could choose to sponsor a page for one quarter or for a whole year. Click here to see our latest newsletter. By supporting us you can promote your company to a target audience.